Wednesday, May 29, 2013

KOREA pictures!

Well I'm into my first few days here in Korea it has been real fun so far. Here are a few pictures thus far:



 Some Korean money, phone card and plane ticket stubb

 If this seems strange, that's because it is; this is the way Samsung has chosen to advertise the S4 here...


 Some pictures of Yeongtong (where I live)
 $4.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 This place at night is awesome
 My apartment building!

 This is my Hagwon!

 My classroom!

 My lunch!

 The view from one of the Hagwon's balconies. This is a good view of Banwol-dong
 Pizza School



Today's dinner Duck-gogi not to be confused with Dalk-gogi

2 comments:

  1. Looks cool babe. Try make your pictures bigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does that mean? Alex use a bigger screen.

      Delete